Thursday, October 17, 2013

Katie and the Military

            
        I am a random air-head straight up (just in case any of you weren't  already aware!) 


        I was discussing life in the military with my boyfriend and I asked him if they were ever allowed to just whistle or sing at the academy (other than choir of course). 
       He looked at me with an amused expression, “we get in trouble for just smiling. Heck, I got yelled at once for raising my eyebrows. Got marked down as having an attitude problem. I wasn't even aware I did it!” 
      That officially settled it in my mind (not that there was really any doubt): the military is no place for me. I would get busted for singing, skipping down the hallways, and doodling in my handbook. There is just no way around the spontaneousness of Katie
      Darling, you can keep the world safe, and I will keep the world surprising. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment